Thursday, September 10, 2009

Romans 12:1-2















Walking in HIS fullness... What does that mean? I believe it means, walking in the shoes that He designed just for you. I believe it means, allowing the Holy Spirit to lead you. I believe it means, having faith that will move mountains. I believe it means, living with nothing hindering you from being all that you desire to be. I believe it means, allowing the power of Jesus Christ in you to heal the blind and raise the dead. I believe it means, believing that the same power that raised Jesus from the dead is in YOU. I believe it means, allowing our sweet Jesus make all of your dreams come true!





The Lord has been showing me how to walk in HIS fullness in and out of my everyday life. It is hard. It is different than the rest of the world. It is powerful. It is freeing. And man alive is it amazing!





LIVING IN HIS FULLNESS.


Allowing Heaven to reign in me.


Reaching into His heart for energy.


Reaching into His heart for boldness.


Reaching into His heart for peace.


Reaching into His heart for joy.


Reaching into His heart for confidence.


Reaching into His heart for excitement.


Reaching into His heart for discernment.


Reaching into His heart for love.


Reaching into His heart for words.


Reaching into His heart for clarity.


Reaching into His heart for strength.


Reaching into His heart for my identity.



No comments:

Post a Comment